RELIABLE AND CUSTOMISED STAINLESS STEEL FOR YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS
A reliable production process that suits your needs? We can help you find the best solution. A reliable system that will provide optimum results.
De Jager supplies customised stainless steel products specifically for the food industry, including the meals, snacks and sauces sector. Our products include stainless steel conveyors, roller conveyors, crate-washing machines, tanks, boilers, lift tippers, tilters, worktables, metal detection conveyors, screw feeders, crate-handling systems, washing machines and production boilers. Stainless steel products that provide a hygienic environment.
You demand reliability
Food processing companies demand a reliable production process, as this is essential for producing meals, snacks or sauces. A prime example is that your products should remain undamaged. We can help you find an appropriate solution. This can save you time, money and energy while providing your customers with quality products.
Satisfying product requirements
Your customers expect you to meet the product requirements that they demand. When manufacturing your equipment, we take the following into account:
- The system must satisfy safety requirements (CE)
- The system must be easy to clean to ensure food safety (HACCP, IFS and BRC)
- The equipment must be easy to clean
- The integration of an effective traceability system that can limit any products recalled to an absolute minimum
- That your system complies with stringent safety standards
A customised solution
Apart from offering our standard solutions, we can also discuss alternative solutions that best suit your needs. This is often determined by the dimensions and the application required. Please contact us if you wish to discuss this further!
De Jager RVS provides equipment for:
- Food manufacturers
- Sauce manufacturers
- Snack producers
- Ready meal producers
- Fast and easy cleaning of your system
- Complies with HACCP, BRC and IFS requirements
- A customised solution
- Supplied complete with the CE mark
or call 0519-292954